The procedure for the application for a GEP approval and an authorisation for the import and/or the use of test products for research and development purposes are described in a manual (Dutch or French).
In chapter 2, the procedures and forms for a GEP approval are covered:
- submission of the application for GEP approval;
- handling of the application;
- carrying out of an audit;
- renewing a GEP approval;
- extending a GEP approval;
- GEP approval based on mutual recognition.
In chapter 3, the procedures and forms for an authorisation for trial products are covered:
- submission of the application for authorisation;
- notification of trials;
- notification of crop destruction;
- general authorisation for trial products.