Micro-organisms traded as biostimulants: information to provide for a derogation application
Information on the micro-organism(s)
- Identification of the strain (Place of registration of the strain)
- Bibliographical information on the biostimulant - fertilising function
- Bibliographical information on the harmlessness of the strain
- Presence in Belgian soils or neighbouring countries?
- Qualitative analysis down to the strain (possibly on the inoculum / product that supplies the micro-organisms)
- 3 quantitative analyses of the content of each micro-organism - at least up to the genus (possibly on the inoculum / product that supplies the micro-organisms)
- Analysis of contaminating micro-organisms from regulation 2019/1009 - PFC 6.A point 2)
- Present on the list QPS de l'EFSA?
- Composition of the product (micro-organisms, fillers, fertilisers,...)
- Purpose(s), dosage(s) and instructions for use
- A model of the label or accompanying document